|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Size||8,14,18,24 & 33 Inch|
The unfiltered liquid is fed into the filter under positive pressure, where liquid travels in downwards direction and finds its way through opening on sides of the Filter Plates.
As the liquid pressure increases, the Filter media holds the foreign particles and allows only clear filtrate to pass through the central channel formed by interlocking pressure cups to the outlet. Filtration is continued until the cake holding capacity of the unit is reached or until the filtrate rate becomes too slow owing to cake resistance.Features:
- cGMP Model
- Horizontal Plate Filter Press is enclosed construction, preventing evaporation, oxidation, leakage and fumes escaping from product.
- Filter plates are available in two sizes. Deep plate for large percentage of cake holding capacity and Shallow plate for small percentage of cake holding capacity.
- The horizontal filter plate and even thickness of cake, prevent the cake dropping as well as cracking, thus assuring better filtrate quality.
- The Filtration area and cake holding capacity can be increased or decreased according to equirement
- Complete filtration of the batch without any hold up due to reverse flow of liquid, making it cost efficient and time saving
- Back wash facility can be provided for continuous operations
- Additional scavenging arrangement not required
- Available with centrifugal gear/lobe pump
- No contamination of internal surface of shell
- Pressure gauge, safety valve & air vent provided to ensure safe operation.
- The top dome structure ensures fast & easy removal of cartridge assembly & cleaning of cake